As Low As
Designed specifically for women based on numerous case studies of real-life assaults on women in various scenarios. Attend this intensive seminar to get prepared for any violent situation.
Summary of Benefits
By the end of the program, you should be able to;
- Know how to identify violent/physical threats.
- Control your emotions and maintain calmness in a violent or life-threatening situation.
- Avoid freezing when being intimidated or assaulted.
- Decide whether to face the attacker or escape whenever possible.
- Launch intercepting and follow-up strikes when necessary to incapacitate the attacker.
- Respond to the attacker’s blocks and counter-attacks.
DAY 1 : Morning
Module 1: Physical Threats and Violence
- Your Rights to Self Defense in Malaysia’s Law
- Identifying Threats
- Places Where Violence can Happen
- People Who can be Violent
- Severity of Violence
Module 2: Risk Management
- Risk Avoidance
- Risk Reduction
- Risk Transfer
- Risk Acceptance
Module 3: The Reality of Self-Defense
- Public Perception on Learning Self-Defense
- Common Expectations of Learning Self-Defense
- Common Objectives of Self-Defense Training
- Effective of Self-Defense Against Real Threats
DAY 1 : Afternoon
Module 4: Understanding Your Reactions
- Body & Mind Natural Responses
- Causes of Panic Attacks
- Thinking or Responding
- Developing Effective Natural Responses
Module 5: our learning approach
- Learning Gaps
- Journey to Self-Discovery
- E.A.R.S System
- Learning – Outcomes
Module 6: Effective Responses to Violence
- Preventive Measures
- Escape Plans
- Diffusing a Life Threatening Situation
- Simplified Realistic Response Towards an Assault
DAY 2 : Morning
Module 7: Quick-Thinking On Your Feet
- Response Time
– Striking Proximity
– Muscle Memory (without thinking)
– Evading Attacks
– Attacking and Counter-Attacking
– Distance Control
– Most Vulnerable Targets
– Tools for Striking (Hands, Legs and Weapons)
– No Hesitation
DAY 2 : Afternoon
Module 7: Quick-Thinking On Your Feet (CONT’D)
- Science of Combat (Power and Energy Conservation)
– The Straight Lead Power Line & Power Generation
– Explosive Energy
Module 8: Making A Difference in Your Community
- Understanding Society’s Needs
- Knowing your Rights to Self-Defense
- Identifying Signs for HELP in the Community
- Action Plan to Improve Community’s Safety
We do not have any upcoming programs at the moment
Get in touch with us to discuss how we can organize one for you.
Aug 05 – 06, 2023
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Nov 25 – 26, 2023
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Mar 02 – 03, 2024
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Terms and conditions
- The above rates apply to Women Self-Defense Seminar ONLY.
- We are open to discussing terms should you be interested in a longer-term engagement.
- If you have more than 3 pax, you may check out our Group Class pricing below.
Time and Venue
- The class will be conducted at the abovementioned training location.
- Training time and dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
- Should there be any changes to the time and/or dates, registered participants will be informed accordingly.
Expiration and refunds
- The expiration policy requires the completion of all sessions on the stipulated dates.
- You are not allowed to come to one part of the program on one date and the other parts on another program date in the future.
- The tickets purchased are void after the expiration date and no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Should you need to reschedule for unforeseen reasons, please inform us within 30 days from the actual program date.
- You warrant and represent that you are in good physical & mental condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent you from participating in Urban Street Defense Centre’s Course. If you have any health concerns, you are to consult with your physician prior to participating in Urban Street Defense Centre’s Course.
- Urban Street Defense Centre’s Course may naturally involve the risk of injuries, whether caused by you or someone else. In consideration of your participation in the activities offered by Urban Street Defense Centre, you understand and voluntarily accept this risk and agree that the instructor, assistant instructors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss, directly or indirectly resulting from the actions or negligence of the training venue or anyone on the training venue’s behalf.
Cancelation and Force Majeure
- Seats booked that are not rescheduled or canceled not less than 30 days in advance will result in the forfeiture and a loss of the financial investment.
- Clients arriving late to the seminar will receive the remaining scheduled content unless other arrangements have been previously made with the instructor.
- If either Party is affected by Force Majeure, it shall, as soon as practicable, notify the other Party of the nature and extent of the circumstances in question.
- If the Force Majeure in question prevails for a continuous period in excess of [six (6) months], either Party shall be entitled to terminate this engagement by a notice in writing given to the other Party and a 50% refund in the value of the remaining session/s shall be paid to the client.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, no occurrence of an event of Force Majeure shall relieve our organization to deliver its due lesson/s as soon as practicable.
Try out these programs
Other than the above program, below are other programs that we have designed for various needs. For additional updates, feel free to follow us on our social media channels.
Choose the number of one-to-one hourly private lessons and get the instructor to come to your place or at our training location at a pre-arranged time and day.
Subscribe to our monthly, 2-month or 3-month packages and join a number of other students in 4 weekly group classes per month at our training location.
HRD Corp Claimable in-house training program that covers practical self-defense with aspects of laws and HR policies related to personal safety against workplace violence, physical threats, and sexual harassment. Learn not just by theories but practical lessons as well.
HRD Corp Claimable Public Program for organizations to send 5 or lesser people to attend our program. An alternative to our in-house training program.
Subscribe to our private channel to get access to our online guided videos for you to start the basics or to continue learning and practicing the lessons on your own.